Licensed as Claudet Braddy
Claudet has always been intrigued with New York’s architecture and the contrast within the boroughs. A native “Brooklyn Girl” with Georgia roots, she appreciates New York City’s five boroughs ability to be fast, yet slow….urban yet suburban, diverse, yet unified.
With an extensive background in education, Claudet has a talent for quickly assessing people, evaluating their needs and providing optimum service and follow- up. Her secret is simple, actively listen and then proactively act! “Real Estate deals can be very complexed, and they can change in a flash. It is my job to work through those complexities with my client’s best interest as the focus.” Always a lover of life, Claudet’s special skill is negotiating the best deal for her clients while helping them find that special home where they can truly live who they are and selling her clients’ homes so that they may continue to truly live who they are.
Whether you are an experienced seller, a first-time buyer or a renter, Claudet is your agent who strives to bring you to the closing table as easily and quickly as a possible via client-focused, strategic, and exemplary service.
“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is the process. Working together is SUCCESS”…… Henry Ford
• Touro College – Masters of Science, Education Administration and Supervision
• Kenessaw University – BA, English Literature
• Long Island University – ESOL – Continuing Education
• Kenessaw State University Alumni
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
• Imagine Me Leadership Parent/Teachers Association
• Brooklyn Sports Club
• United Way VIP Alumni
• City of Atlanta Leadership Council